Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Last night I cleansed myself in the shower, but it was more of a spiritual cleansing than anything, a mental cleansing. I cleansed myself of fear, of heartbreak, and most of all, of the past. I rinsed away all the hurt of high school and bad relationships. I rinsed away all the fair weather friends and theone night stands and anything that made me hate anyone or feel inferior. I rinsed away social stereotypes and the mold that I so desperately tried to fit into for so long before I gave up and turned into what I thought was the complete opposite of the people who had betrayed me. Someone that I wasn't.

When I was younger I used to cry a lot... I still do, I suppose. But I would cry over nothing. Empty ice cream cones, lost puppies, popped balloons. But not mine, those of other children.

This may sound crazy, but I read an article on people known as replicators. They feel the electromagnetic energy (auras) given off by others and multiply it within themselves subconsciously. What this basically means is when this person is in an environment that is happy, they are happy. When there is tension, they are tense, and they seem to take the emotion of those feeling the strongest in the room. A couple very deeply in love, the angry man on the subway, the child who just dropped their ice cream.

Its a subconscious intuition, the problem is finding out whose emotion you are replicating...

No comments:

Post a Comment