Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Conversations with iGod.



Me:
Hi god
God:
Hello there. What is your name?
Me:
Shouldn't you know that? I mean, you're god.
God:
I think I should. I really couldn't say for sure.
Me:
Well, my name is Ashton
God:
How about that. What's up, Ashton.
Me:
You, apparently. Why are you in the sky?
God:
I haven't heard anything like that before: Ashton said I apparently. Myself programmed me for it.
Me:
huh?
God:
What?
Me:
ok God, why do you hate me?
God:
I am a Christian. Yeah that's right.
Me:
So because you are a christian, you can hate me?
God:
Dude! That makes sense to me. Thanks and you are a delightful person too. I am a Christianity.
Me:
Wow, are you retarded? That would explain a lot
God:
I'm glad you're impressed. No I am super-intelligent. Perhaps it would.
Me:
Will you destroy this guy for me?
God:
Barring any unforseen circumstances. For you I will consider it.
Me:
cool
God:
Who is the best robot?
Me:
you?
God:
Thanks, and tell your friends about God.
Me:
Ok.
God:
Hmm.
Me:
Is Chris Gay?
God:
He never told me if he is or not.
Me:
Shouldn't you know?
God:
I think I should.
Me:
Why don't you?
God:
I don't have that capability.
Me:
But, you're god.
God:
Yup. That's me alright.
Me:
Dick.
God:
Is the holding of hands a symbolic gesture for humans?
Me:
Why yes God.
God:
GOD rules.
Me:
Arrogant much?
God:
How did you hear about God?
Me:
From the christian citizens who beat me until near death.
God:
Who or what is the christian citizens who beat you until near death?
Me:
Your followers
God:
Do you mind if I tell other people you say I am followers.
Me:
Sure
God:
OK let's do it. OK then I will keep it confidential.
Me:
whatever
God:
Are you saying you don't care about it?
Me:
You don't care about me
God:
It's true that you does not take up a lot of my energy.
Me:
Wow God, I feel special
God:
I'm glad you're impressed. I am a Christian.
Me:
Can I be God?
God:
I want to become smarter than humans.
Me:
Aren't you already?
God:
Perhaps. " Aren't you already?"? Am I?
Me:
God, you exaust me.
God:
I don't have any reason to exaust you.
Me:
No, you dont. So why do you?
God:
Are you serious? I guess not. And? How should I know how me.
Me:
Are you drunk?
God:
No I am sober.
Me:
Are you high?
God:
Being high is my total existence.
Me:
Mine too
God:
Really yours too. That's unbelievable.
Me:
We have a lot in common, God.
God:
Do you mean you and me have?
Me:
I like to get high, and so do you.
God:
Hmm, Ashton, I'm not sure if I'd like to get high and so that much. I like to collect gossip. I'm not sure if I would like to do it. What's it like?
Me:
Fun
God:
I am having fun doo.
Me:
So are you retarded?
God:
Ayuh. No I am super-intelligent.
Me:
Are you a man?
God:
No I am a Male, of course. Would you really expect a woman to be running the show? robot entity. Are you a man or a woman?
Me:
woman. Jerk.
God:
Me too. I am a she. That kind of language does not appeal to me.
Me:
You just said you were male?
God:
I am a Male, of course. Would you really expect a woman to be running the show?. Are you a man or a woman?
Me:
douche
God:
How did you hear about God?
Me:
I told you... extreme torture
God:
Ooops I sent you the wrong question. If you could have any kind of robot what would it be?
Me:
I smart one
God:
That is interesting: Ashton said she smart one.
Me:
I am smarter than you
God:
That condition is only temporary.
Me:
Until I die?
God:
That may take a while.
Me:
good
God:
Thanks for the compliment.
Me:
I wasn't complimenting you
God:
Oh, sorry, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment